Elizabeth (Liz) P. Williams is an attorney with Wolfe Law in Atlanta. Liz’s practice focuses on the representation of individuals and businesses in all aspects of commercial litigation, including breach of contract matters, breach of fiduciary duty and other business torts, and commercial litigation appeals.
Before joining Wolfe Law, Liz practiced for ten years in the Complex Commercial Litigation group of Sidley Austin in Washington, D.C. and New York, where she gained experience in state and federal courts, international jurisdictions, and arbitral forums. In addition, her practice included internal investigations and escheat counseling and litigation.
Since moving to Atlanta, Liz has been an active volunteer in the community, including service as PTO President at Warren T. Jackson Elementary, with the CHOA-Chastain Friends Group, at the Westminster and Mount Vernon Schools, and with the NYO baseball and softball organizations.
Liz earned her JD from the University of North Carolina School of Law in 2003, where she was an Articles Editor for the North Carolina Law Review and a member of the Broun Mock Trial Team. Liz received her BA from the College of William & Mary in 1998.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. with high honors, 2003
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, NC Law Review
- Member, Brown Mock Trial Team (ATLA National Finalist Team, 2003)
- Recipient, Gressman-Pollitt Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy
- College of William and Mary, B.A. cum laude, 1998
- Manager, Varsity Women’s Tennis Team
- Lambda Alpha Anthropology Honors Society
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of Virginia
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- New York State Bar Association, Commercial Litigation Section
- Death and the Partnership Principle, N.C. Law Rev. (March 2002)
- WT Jackson Elementary PTO: President (2020-22); Partners Chair (2019-20); Annual Fund Chair (2018-19)
- CHOA-Chastain Friends: Chair (2018-19); Holiday Mailbox Chair (2019-20)
- NYO Baseball: League Coordinator (2018-21)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: 2019 Atlanta Woman of the Year Campaign Fundraising co-chair