Wolfe Law, LLC advises and represents national and local real estate investors, developers, builders, and commercial and residential owners in litigation over real estate and construction projects. Rather than a “rinse and repeat” method for real estate and construction matters, the firm crafts appropriate strategies for each matter designed to meet client objectives in disputes involving:
- Alleged breaches of purchase and sale agreements, requests for specific performance;
- Declaratory judgment actions;
- Alleged breaches of commercial leases;
- Contractors, subcontractors, and subcontract agreements;
- Negligent construction, trespass, and nuisance;
- Temporary and permanent injunctions;
- Liens and slander of title claims.