Elie Wolfe is the founder and principal attorney of Wolfe Law, LLC. Elie focuses his practice on business litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and appeals. Elie works closely with clients to achieve the most efficient solutions to their legal needs.
Before founding Wolfe Law, Elie gained experience in large firms in New York and Atlanta, in a business litigation boutique in Atlanta, and in the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in the Netherlands.
Elie earned his J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2008, where he was a member of the Barristers’ Council and of a moot court team that reached the semifinals of the ELSA Moot Court Competition in Geneva, Switzerland. At Georgetown Law, Elie was selected for the Center for Applied Legal Studies clinic. Elie received his B.A. from McGill University with joint honors in Middle East Studies and Political Science in 2005.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2008
- Member of Barristers’ Council
- Semifinalist in ELSA Moot Court Competition in Geneva, Switzerland
- Member of Center for Applied Legal Studies
- McGill University, B.A., Joint Honors in Middle East Studies and Political Science, 2005
- Executive of Middle East Studies Student Association
- Midfielder for the McGill lacrosse team
- New Jersey
- New York
- Northern District of Georgia
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Business Law Committee
- American Bar Association – Litigation Committee
- Lamar Inn of Court, Master
Awards & Recognition
- Eliyahu E. Wolfe & MacKenzie Gansert, A Guide to the Enforcement of Forced Restrictive Covenants in the American Bar Assocation, 2021
- Speaker, Ethical Considerations and Practical Uses of Modern Technology in the Legal Setting, at Atlanta Bar Association CLE, 2017.
- Contributor to Litigating the Business Divorce, 2017.
- The Internet of Things: Effective Techniques to Identify, Collect, and Present Electronic Evidence, DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar, 2016.
- Introductory remarks, Treating Syrian Wounded: Safed’s Medical Melting Pot, 2016.
- Moderated World Affairs Council panel on the Global Movement of Energy: Forecasting Our Energy Future, 2014.
- Social Media: A Brave New World of Engagement Exploring the Emerging Risk, Legal, and Regulatory Issues in Social Media, Nelson Mullins Client Alert, 2014.
- Young Israel of Toco Hills, Board of Directors 2017-18
- Georgia Asylum and Immigration Network, Treasurer 2016-17
- AJC/ACCESS, Vice Chair 2014-16, Steering Committee 2012-17
- McGill Alumni Board of Atlanta, President 2016-19
- Peachtree Road Race 2012-14, 2016-17, 2023