Sachin Gupta is litigation attorney with experience in both federal and state courts. Prior to becoming counsel to Wolfe Law, LLC, he was an associate at Proskauer Rose LLP and Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto (now Venable Fitzpatrick). He has represented clients as both plaintiffs and defendants with extensive experience in intellectual property. He also has extensive experience conducting pre-suit investigations, IP due diligence, and prosecuting patent applications. He is admitted as a patent attorney before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Sachin earned his B. Eng., summa cum laude, in Computer Engineering from McMaster University. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University where he was a Dean’s Scholar and a member of the moot court team. Prior to law school, Mr. Gupta was an engineer in the automotive electronics industry, specializing in crash sensors and airbag deployment systems.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2008
- McMaster University, B. Eng., Summa Cum Laude in Computer Engineering, 2005
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- New York City Bar Association
- Patent Trademark and Appeal Board Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a New York Rising Star in Intellectual Property Litigation, 2015
- How to Cope with the Expiration of Early Nanotechnology Patents – Nanotechnology Law and Business, Volume 8, Issue 3
- Attended FIFA World Cups in South Africa (2010), Brazil (2014), and Russia (2018)
- Avid fan of NYCFC