Hailey Barnett serves as Counsel at Wolfe Law. Hailey has more than a decade of experience litigating matters in state and federal courts and arbitrations, with a particular focus on construction defect and delay, breach of warranty, breach of contract, and landlord-tenant disputes.
Before joining Wolfe Law, Hailey practiced at a nationally ranked top-50 law firm, where she successfully represented clients in multi-million-dollar energy and utility construction disputes around the country. She also drafted and negotiated construction and design agreements for commercial and residential building projects around the Southeast.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Member, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
- Mentor, Virginia Law Women
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. in English and Psychology, 2006
- Northern District of Georgia
Awards and Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®, Construction Law (2022-2023)
- Hailey Barnett, Appeals Court Construes Massachusetts Prompt Payment Act for First Time, Requiring Strict Compliance, on Constructlaw.com and JDSupra, 2022.