Founder and Principal Attorney
Elie Wolfe is the founder and principal attorney of Wolfe Law, LLC. Elie focuses his practice on business litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and appeals. Elie works closely with clients to achieve the most efficient solutions to their legal needs.
Before founding Wolfe Law, Elie gained experience in large firms in New York and Atlanta, in a business litigation boutique in Atlanta, and in the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in the Netherlands.
Elie earned his J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2008, where he was a member of the Barristers’ Council and of a moot court team that reached the semifinals of the ELSA Moot Court Competition in Geneva, Switzerland. At Georgetown Law, Elie was selected for the Center for Applied Legal Studies clinic. Elie received his B.A. from McGill University with joint honors in Middle East Studies and Political Science in 2005. He is currently the president of the McGill Alumni Chapter of Atlanta.
- Bar Admissions
- Professional Memberships
- Awards & Recognition
- Publications/Speaking Engagements
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2008
- Member of Barristers’ Council
- Semifinalist in ELSA Moot Court Competition in Geneva, Switzerland
- Member of Center for Applied Legal Studies
- McGill University, B.A., Joint Honors in Middle East Studies and Political Science, 2005
- Executive of Middle East Studies Student Association
- Midfielder for the McGill lacrosse team
- New Jersey
- New York
- Northern District of Georgia
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Business Law Committee
- American Bar Association – Litigation Committee
- Lamar Inn of Court, Barrister
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a 2018 Georgia Rising Star
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell for 2017 and 2018
- LEAD Atlanta, Class of 2016
- 40 Under 40, Atlanta Jewish Times
- Contributor to Litigating the Business Divorce, 2017.
- The Internet of Things: Effective Techniques to Identify, Collect, and Present Electronic Evidence, DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar, 2016.
- Introductory remarks, Treating Syrian Wounded: Safed’s Medical Melting Pot, March 2016.
- Moderated World Affairs Council panel on the Global Movement of Energy: Forecasting Our Energy Future, February 2014.
- Social Media: A Brave New World of Engagement Exploring the Emerging Risk, Legal, and Regulatory Issues in Social Media, Nelson Mullins Client Alert, 2014.
- Eliyahu E. Wolfe, Shining Sunlight on Dispute Settlement: Strengthening the Multilateral Trading System Through Enhanced Transparency in the WTO Dispute Settlement System, 2009.
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute, Class of 2018
- Young Israel of Toco Hills, Board of Directors
- Georgia Asylum and Immigration Network, Treasurer
- AJC/ACCESS, Vice Chair 2014-16, Steering Committee 2012-17
- McGill Alumni Board of Atlanta, President
- Peachtree Road Race 2012-14, 2016-17